Sunday, May 2, 2010

Todo bien...

After our picnic in Parque RosadelRuben, Maria, Bex, Me, Nora, Zac
Pachoclo-popcorn mmmPretty orchestra that was in the park
Friday I went to La Viruta in San Telmo for my 2/3rd Tango lesson- I now consider myself fit enough to move onto intermediate. I went with Andres and we had a great time. We danced for hours after and got to see professionals show their stuff too. There was also a bit of Salsa music placed in there, some cumbia, and some others too. It was a mezcla of dances and really crowded too! Saturday was spent doing some good ol' reading and homework as well as seeing a free concert by Caetano Veloso- a really famous Brazilian singer- really beautiful musica! Our group of friends somehow ended up multiplying to a large number and headed off to a bar for some drinks, food, and lots of conversation. Sunday I met up with some other friends at Parque Rosadel (Parq del roses) and had a nice picnic and sniffed many different types of flowers, and enjoyed the wonderful views and sounds this park had to offer. Homework time!

No comments:

Post a Comment