Friday, February 19, 2010

Thurs- 4th day in Brasil
















All these posts will be from my week in Rio, except this one because I couldn't update my blog when I was there.





We went to a bar where Joana brother played guitar with his brother inlaw and a friend-I guess they play there every thurs. They were really good, and we got a song dedication! There we met most of Joana's family and her boyfriend, Bruno's, family. They are all lovely people and we had a nice time. We then got on a bus in Campinas for 7 hours to Rio de Janiero. The bus was pretty cold, but I could sleep. We saw Favelas (slums of Rio) when we first arrived in the city- they were sad but actually really interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a fun time sis! I see Favela when I play Call of Duty ha so I'm right there with you. Don't have too much fun school is starting soon, and btw the weather is getting into the mid-forties here now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ok Favela man- that's good to hear that the weather is getting better. It got up to 97 F when we were in RIo! Crazy hot.

    ReplyDelete